Chrissy Lobster Sloop
Enjoy a 1 1/2 - 2 hour sail aboard one of our more intimate vessels, Chrissy. She is one of the original working Maine lobster sloops, over 100 years old, built in 1910. She has a total passenger capacity of 6 and is available for private charters. Please call us at the pier ticket office to discuss your options! (207)288-2373
- Sail on an original Maine working lobster sloop!
- Intimate sail with a maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
- Available for private charter
- Bring a picnic!
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Frenchman Bay!
- Fun for adults and children
- Great for a family up to 6
- Bring your camera and/or binoculars
- Great photo ops and Go-pro ops
- Sail aboard a lobster sloop over a century old!
- Interact with the captain giving history of Chrissy and Acadia region
Rates: Sailing June through mid-August
Private charter: $125 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours.
History of Chrissy:
Enjoy a sail among islands & wildlife aboard Chrissy, an original working MAINE LOBSTER SLOOP,
built in 1910 by Charles Morse.
Join us on the “Chrissy” for a truly memorable sail aboard one of the last original working Maine lobster sloops. Enjoy being on Frenchman Bay where the “Chrissy” would have hauled lobster traps under sail over a 100 years ago.
Watch for bald eagles, porpoises and seals. Bring along a picnic or light snacks and drinks!