3 hour Bay Fishing Trips
Primarily catching Pollock and Mackerel
Frenchman Bay. outer bay.
Departing from Bar Harbor Inn Pier, Bar Harbor. Enjoy approximately 3 hours of fishing fun!!
Scheduled fishing trips
- 9:15 a.m. Tuesdays-Saturdays
- 12:45 p.m. Tuesdays-Saturdays
- Bait and tackle provided.
- Your choice to keep the fish you catch, within legal limits.
- We will clean and bag your catch
- Head (bathroom) on board
- Adult, Senior and child rates
- Great views of the outer islands of Frenchman Bay
- See wildlife while fishing!! (seals, harbor porpoise, bald eagles...to name a few)
- Knowledgeable captain and crew
- Bring camera and/or binoculars
- Great for small or large groups
- Great family outing
Rates: (3 hours)
Seniors (65 and over): $42.00
Children (under 12): $32.00
Other useful information:
View a few photos in our slideshow