Tall Ships Operations & Management Consulting
“There is NO substitute for Experience”
- Consulting for ALL aspects of Tall Ship vessel operations, inspections & management
- Over 40 years in the industry as Captain & Fleet owner
- Assistance & consulting for manning & vessel operation
- Consulting for financial management for both vessel & organization
- Assistance & consulting for vessel acquisition & new construction
- Extensive experience with U.S. Coast Guard passenger vessel inspections
Capt. Pagels has owned & operated commercial passenger vessels since 1976, including the 4 masted schooner Margaret Todd, 3 masted schooner Natalie Todd, and more than a dozen 2 masted schooners as well numerous other rig types, catboats, sloops & yawls. In addition, we currently own & operate 4 different passenger ferry operations. We have been involved in the operation, maintenance & construction of numerous vessel materials including wood, steel, fiberglass, aluminum & ferrocement. You can view our current vessel operations @ www.downeastwindjammer.com.
We can customize our consulting to suit your unique operation’s needs – from a brief over view of your vessels operation, to a more in-depth consulting on your company/organizations business plan & staffing. We can assist you with planning, assess & assist your Tall ship’s operation & manning & maintenance, and also help with consulting on USCG passenger vessel regulations & inspections.
Captain Steven F Pagels
- [email protected]