Enjoy a 1.5 to 2 hour cruise of Frenchman Bay with beautiful views of Acadia National Park from the sea.
Schooner Sunset Sail – Margaret Todd
- Senior 65 and older
- Child Ages 6-11
- Toddler Ages 2-5
- Infant Under 2 - Ticket Required
Our Sunset Sail is our most popular cruise – both romantic & fun! We often have live folk music: guitar, fiddle or banjo!
- Departure times vary with the sunset. Please check our schedule!
- Mid May Through August 15th: 6:30pm 90-120 minutes
- August 16th: 6:00pm* 75-90 minutes
- Labor Day: 5:30pm* 60-75 minutes
- September 22nd-September 30: 5:00pm* 60-75 minutes
- October 1st: 4:30pm* 60-75 minutes
- We sail Mid May through October (weather permitting)
*We are located on the eastermost edge of the Eastern Time Zone where we are the 1st to experience Sunset in the United States. Therefore, our Sunset Trips are shorter due to the decrease in daylight.
- We are pet friendly!
- Beer and wine available for sale